Welcome to inReads 2.0
After a short break to re-align ourselves, we’re happy to be back with a new focus. While inReads still aims to extend the usual book conversation and provoke thoughts, we have shifted part of our focus to uncovering writing that deserves a larger audience.
Between book blogs and self-publishing, there is a whole world of writing to discover and share, and we hope to highlight noteworthy work that is helping change the game. We want to offer our readers the chance to discover writers they might not find on their own.
InReads will also be focusing more on our roots–both geographically and organizationally– by showcasing DC literary features along with pieces related to WETA programming.
To get things started, we offer:
- Whatcha Reading Downton Abbey?
- inBlogs: Maisie Dobbs, Inspiration from an Extraordinary Generation
- inStore: Politics and Prose, a DC Institution
- inSelf-Publishing: Pill-Billies by Dr. Jacob K. Ray
- inContests: Writing Contests from Around the Web
Thoughts on the new direction?