Abdominal fat that accumulates during sedentary winter months is somewhat inevitable. And when summer comes when you want to be wearing fewer clothes, that embarrassing evidence of how you spend your lazy winters is harder to hide.
If you don’t want to have the worries about how to lose weight, what to eat to look great in swimsuits and how to get a flat stomach, you’re at the right place. The truth is you don’t need to wait until a few weeks before beach time to get started. There is no need for the despair as in this article you will find tips to get a flat tummy that you can start doing now.
Losing the Abdomen Fat with Exercise
The best way to lose weight and remove that annoying belly is through exercise. I know you heard this a thousand times before but the thing is if you make it into your habits, you will never have to worry about what to eat and what not to eat. (No one likes that boring girl with hot body who chooses to eat just salad and soup right?)
To get your body functioning properly you should start with a few minutes of aerobic exercise such as swimming, jogging, or cycling. You can start with 10 minutes and gradually increase the time; the goal is to be able to extend the duration to 45 minutes in order to burn body fat.
Once you have done the cardio exercise, you can finish off your exercise session focusing on that “problem areas” through these exercises to lose stomach fat. Start with one set of 10 repetitions and build up to get to 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
Abs Routine 1
- Upper abs: Lie on your back on the floor on a thin mat, bend your arms so that your palms touch your neck. Bend your knees to support the soles of the feet on the ground. Lift the top of your body concentrating your strength in the abdomen.
- Abdominal side : In the same position as the previous exercise, stretch your right arm and try to touch your left knee as you raise the body. After some repetitions are done, switch to do the same with your left arm.
- Lower abdominals: Keep lying on the floor but this time raise your feet so they are parallel to the ground. Stretch your legs and bend them back without touching the ground.
Abs Routine 2
- Upper abdominal: The position is the same as the routine 1, only this time you will raise your legs perpendicular to the floor until you form with your body at an angle of 90 °. Raise your upper body as in the previous routine.
- Abdominal side: Hold the pose of the previous exercise but this time stretch your right arm and tries to touch your left foot to raise the body. Repeat the exercise with the other arm.
- Lower abdominals: Preserving the position drop your arms to both sides of the body. Raise your hips against ground force concentrating on your abs. Walk up and down without touching the ground until you finish the series.
Stretching Should Be Done at the End of All Routines
After completing the exercises to lose stomach fat it is important to stretch to prevent muscle injuries. For abdominal muscles, the best way is to lie face down supporting yourself with your palms on the floor. Raise your upper body until your arms are straight. You can alternate routines to make it more fun and fresh.
All these good exercises to lose belly fat can be done indoor and it should be done at least 3-4 times a week if you want to have that sexy tone abs at any day of the year. These are also healthful practices for those with cholesterol or blood pressure problems as well. Imagine all the greasy foods you will be eating throughout the holiday season gets melted away if you can do this on regular basis. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?
Claire Mier is a professional beauty and health blogger for GetCurvyNow.com where she shares her passion in holistic medicine and natural approach to health and beauty. She has been a successful article writer to the online publications for over 6 years in health and beauty niche. Claire’s latest project is her review of Naturaful breast enhancement cream. Claire has also been responsible for video marketing and content marketing with her works featured in many online article directories such as Ezinearticles, and many more.