If you had taken the step to upgrade to the latest Microsoft Windows 10, then you should know how powerful it is. But did you also know that there is an easier way on how to backup windows 10? Or are you looking for a compatible solution that can clone hdd to ssd on the new OS?
Then let’s come and meet EaseUS Todo Backup Free. It is the world’s most popular free backup solution that can easily guide you on how to backup windows 10. It offers a one-stop application solution for all of your backup, disaster recovery and clone hdd to ssd needs. You only need to have 1 application instead of 3 different applications. That sure is handy indeed.
Some of the new features in its latest versionare:
- Improves on the system recovery and system clone on GPT drives. Very useful if you have hard disk drives that are larger than 2TB capacity
- Overall better support for the latest Windows 10. It provides an solution on how to backup windows 10 as well as to clone hdd to ssd in windows 10.
Other useful features that it has are:
- System Backup – Easily back up your entire system which includes all of your applications, configurations and settings together with the Operating System in a single compressed file
- Disk Imaging – A block-level disk imaging to quickly and efficiently back up an entire disk or volume
- File Backup – Choose this option if you want to back up only specific files, folders or file types; this will save space and reduce load as well
- Migration and Clone – It doesn’t get any easy than using this application to clone hdd to ssd and enjoy the benefit of the faster drive today
- Browse Image File – Browse through your backups as easy as using Windows Explorer and also allows for copy-paste of files and folders
Just follow the on-screen instructions and it will guide you on how to backup windows 10. The user-friendly interface makes it very easy for everyone to start picking up the application and start using it to its fullest potential.
If you are not sure on how to backup windows 10, then look no further than EaseUS Todo Backup Free. It is so easy to get started and you don’t have anything to lose at all. Just download, install and launch the application. You can then clone hdd to ssd and start using that new drive of yours in just minutes. No more spending countless hours and sometimes days, just trying to finish up the installation and copying and pasting from your previous Windows version to the latest Windows 10. Go ahead and give it a try today, it will be the best decision you ever made – other than making the upgrade to Windows 10.